We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. Check out the 2018 version of this post for our most up-to-date gift recommendations for coworkers!
1. A deck of affirmation cards to help you when you're stuck in a meeting and your work spouse needs a lil' positivity.
2. A set of stress-relieving squishies for the cat lady who leans into it really hard.
3. A neoprene laptop case in five colors as an easy-peasy way to avoid confusing computers when you're on a work trip.
4. A travel-size coloring book they'll find a spot for in their filing cabinet when they need to zone out for a bit.
5. A mini desk vacuum for a lil' help during the neatest coworker's requisite tidying breaks.
6. And a colorful keyboard cover as some insurance for the klutz who's forever spilling coffee and water all over their desk.
7. A HUGE bundle of hot sauce in case the Sriracha goes MIA from the break room.
8. A ~structured~ notepad that the person who thinks lists are sexy is going to adore.
9. A pair of highly rated earbuds so they can finally get some peace and quiet in your open office.
10. Or a desktop stand as a spot for their huge not-right-now headphones to rest.
11. A set of rose gold paperclips to help them win the Best Desk Award this year.
12. For your colleague who always #tbts their Paris trip, a Eiffel Tower eraser that'll help them reminisce about the champagne toast at the top even more.
13. A six-pack of notebooks you can split between all your peeps who jot down every last thing.
14. A Post-It dispenser to declutter their desk while reminding them to actually eat some fresh food during the day.
15. A yummy mouse pad to make every hour snack o'clock.
16. A loose-leaf tea infuser no one'll confuse with their own.
17. And minimalist coffee mug to make beverage breaks *that much* better.
18. A wordy mason jar as a reminder to save those bookmarks.
19. A pair of fingerless gloves so they won't have to wear a blanket in the office.
20. A deck of gold cards to joke about playing with Benjamins 'til you can do that IRL at your next poker night.
21. A 40-pack of cheerful binder clips that'll incur the envy of everyone else in the office. Sorry!!!!!!
22. A four-pack of bamboo back scratchers so they can avoid an awkward shimmy when they've got to get to that one spot.
23. A succulent planter can bring a little outdoors inside, even if their view is merely of cubicle walls.
24. A motion-activated air freshener for the person who's pissed they can't light a candle in the office.
25. And a wineglass befitting the colleague who's always talking about their evening glass of vino.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.