We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A concrete jewelry holder, so they can store all of their midi rings in minimalist style.
2. A matcha tea set, so they never have to rely on Starbucks for their antioxidants again.
3. A crystal-filled storm glass so they can finally feel at one with the weather and the atmosphere.
4. A jar of calming bath salts that will remind them of their beloved salt lamp.
5. A bottle of pleasing-to-the-eye matches for lighting their incense, cigs, or whatever else they want to put on fire.
6. A bewitching book that combines aesthetics with some pretty great tips for summoning their inner magic.
7. A set of agate coasters to catch spills and bad vibes.
8. A crescent-shaped mirror so they can look to the moon whenever they want.
9. A cannabis candle that'll make them feel like they're at a luxe Burning Man-themed resort.
10. An earthy Himalayan salt soap bar that'll detoxify their hands and their soul.
11. A pair of minimalist planters, so they can bring the succulent beauty of the outdoors in.
12. A pack of sleek and simple playing cards for when they're tired of their tarot cards.
13. A pair of starry earrings to go with the rest of their piercings.
14. A sleek water filtration pitcher that'll get all the bad stuff out to make their body feel good.
15. A rose quartz pipe, so they can stay on brand while smoking up.
16. A blond wood essential oil diffuser that'll bring them back to their halcyon days of Coachella 2011.
17. And a variety of essential oils to put in it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.